Youth Billboard Project
Entry form deadline June 7, 2016
Waupaca County Fair Promotion – Youth Billboard Project Guidelines
The Waupaca County Fair Board would like to invite all organized youth groups in Waupaca County to participate in our annual “Youth Billboard Contest”.
Purpose: To help promote the Waupaca County Fair in all communities across the County.
Process, Rules, and Deadlines:
- Design and paint a billboard on a 4′ x 8′ sheet of plywood. Include the words “Waupaca County Fair” and the fair dates (August 24-28,2016). You may include your organization name in a bottom corner. Billboards must show a positive image of the Fair. Paint must be weather proof.
- June 7.2016 – Your completed entry form must be received at the Waupaca County Fair Office no later than June 7, 2016 to participate in the contest.
- June 18, 2016 – Torborgs Lumber has agreed to provide one 4′ x 8′ sheet of plywood to each participating youth organization. Plywood pick up date will be June 18, 2016 from 8am-Noon at Torborgs Lumber locations in either Clintonville or Waupaca.
- July 24, 2016 – Each billboard should be displayed in your local community by July 24, 2016 at a businessllocation of your choice. (Comply with all local Sign/advertising ordinances).
- August 1. 2016 – Your completed location form along with 5″ x 7″ hard copy color photo of the billboard must be received at the Waupaca County Fair Office no later than August 1, 2016 for judging purposes.
- The photos will be on display at the Waupaca County Fair August 24-28, 2016. The top ten bill boards will each receive $20.00 from the Waupaca County Fair. The top three billboards will be displayed at entrances to the Waupaca County Fair during the Fair.
- Each group is responsible to remove their billboard after the County Fair.
Feel free to contact Jeremy at the Waupaca County Fair (715) 281 -3822 or Neal at (920) 867-3908 with any additional questions.