Exhibitor Coordinator Job Position
Waupaca County Fair Incorporated is seeking a qualified individual for the Exhibitor Coordinator position.
The main responsibilities of the Exhibitor Coordinator are to:
- oversee and organize the Jr Fair and Open Class entries
- run reports of the Junior Fair and Open Class entries for the judging
- prepare supplies for judging
Please apply by mailing your application to:
Waupaca County Fair
P.O. Box 713
Weyauwega, WI 54983
Postmark deadline for applications is March 1, 2018.
You can also scan and email your application to Info@WaupacaCountyFair.org by midnight on March 1, 2018.
Please feel free to contact Sara Knoespel with questions at 920-362-9013.
Exhibitor Coordinator Job Description
Responsibilities and Duties:
The WCFI Exhibitor Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Jr Fair and Open Class exhibitors. This includes, but not limited to:
- Work with the Waupaca County Extension Office, the Waupaca County Fair Board, Waupaca County Fair Manager, and the Fair Superintendents to prepare for the annual county fair
- Update the fair entry software according to any fair premium book changes
- Enter the fair exhibits into the software and / or confirm online fair entry information
- Prepare all items for the judging of the Jr Fair and Open Class exhibits
- Take inventory of ribbons and work with the Fair Manager for ribbon and award purchases
- Actively communicate with the Fair Manager and the Fair Exhibitors Committee of the Fair Board
- Represent the interest of WCFI in accordance with policies, procedures, and standards set forth by state laws, regulations, and as set forth by the Fair Board
- Maintain good public relations with community and service organizations
- Work in conjunction with the UWEX office and the Fair Board youth building representative during the week of the fair
- Minimal local travel may be required
This position will have flexible hours (mostly May through September). The Exhibitor Coordinator will be required to be at the fairgrounds the week of the Waupaca County Fair.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to varying technology
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and data entry
- Must have a positive attitude
- Flexible, organized, and works well with others
- Ability to work with people of all ages
- Ability to maintain appropriate confidentiality when needed
The WCFI Exhibitor Coordinator may call upon the Waupaca County Fair Board as necessary for assistance. Further information about this position can be provided upon request.