Youth Billboard Project
Entry form deadline June 8, 2018
- 2018 Billboard Contest – Entry Form
- 2018 Billboard Contest – Location form include w photo
- 2018 Billboard Contest Invite Ltr
Waupaca County Fair Promotion – Youth Billboard Project Guidelines
The Waupaca County Fair Board would like to invite all organized youth groups in Waupaca County to participate in our annual “Youth Billboard Contest”.
Purpose: To help promote the Waupaca County Fair in all communities across the County.
Process, Rules, and Deadlines:
- Design and paint a billboard on a 4’ x 8’ sheet of plywood. Include the words “Waupaca County Fair” and the fair dates (August 21-26, 2018). You may include your organization name in a bottom corner. Billboards must show a positive image of the Fair. Paint must be weather proof. Optional – use the 2018 Fair Theme: Waupaca County Fair is ALL FOR YOU!
- Friday, June 8, 2018 – Your completed entry form must be received (mail or email) at the Waupaca County Fair Office no later than June 8, 2018 to participate in the contest.
- Saturday, June 16, 2018 – Our plywood sponsor, Torborgs Lumber, has agreed to provide one 4’ x 8’ sheet of plywood to each participating youth organization. Plywood pick up date will be June 16, 2018 from 8 am – Noon at Torborgs Lumber locations in either Clintonville or Waupaca.
- Sunday, July 22, 2018 – Each billboard should be displayed in your local community by July 22, 2018 at a business/location of your choice. (Comply with all local sign/advertising ordinances.)
- Monday, July 30, 2018 – Your completed location form along with 5” x 7” hard copy color photo of the billboard must be received (mail only since we need a hard copy photo as well) at the Waupaca County Fair Office no later than July 30, 2018 for judging purposes.
- The photos will be on display at the Waupaca County Fair August 21-26, 2018. Monetary prizes for the billboards will be based on sponsorship for the program. The top three billboards will be displayed at entrances to the Waupaca County Fair during the Fair.
- Depending on sponsorship amounts, those that don’t place in the top ten may receive some funds to help cover costs.
- Each group is responsible to remove their billboard after the County Fair from all locations.
Feel free to contact Jeremy at the Waupaca County Fair (715) 281-3822 or Sara at (920) 362-9013 with any additional questions