Waupaca County Fair Rules and Regulations
2018 Waupaca County Fair Rules and Regulations
Please take time to thoroughly review the following rules and regulations for the Waupaca County Fair. Your signature on the contract binds you to all contract information and all rules and regulations as printed. The responsibility falls upon each concessionaire and vendor to take the time to thoroughly read and abide by all contract parts and the rules and regulations; failure to do so may result in fines, loss of space and/or general inconveniences on your part.
- The Waupaca County Fair is in no way responsible for the damage of property of concessionaires and vendors due to theft, fire, water and natural causes such as weather conditions; including any personal injury of exhibitors and their employees. Exhibitors/Concessionaires should take adequate steps to avoid theft or damage to their property and also carry the necessary insurance.
- Exhibit booths and concessions must be staffed during the fair hours. There may be an area for non-staffed booths in the commercial building. All booths are required each day to maintain a neat and orderly appearance.
- The fairgrounds hours are from 8am-midnight each day. Commercial building hours 10:00am-10:00pm.
- No animals/pets are permitted in the exhibit areas or adjacent to the areas. Exclusions are permitted for service animals such as police dogs and handicap guide dogs.
- All grounds and building layouts will be at the discretion of the fair manager and fair board taking into consideration all input received to best meet the needs of all parties.
- The fair manager reserves the right to re-rent space not occupied by the concessionaire/exhibitor by the appointed start time of the Waupaca County Fair with NO REFUND of monies paid to the fair for deposits or rental of location.
- Contracts, supplemental information and monies are to be received by May 25, 2018 to guarantee a location. Set-up times for concessionaires/Exhibitors will take place Monday and Tuesday – 8:00am-5:00pm prior to the opening fair date. Concessionaires/Exhibitors are responsible for decorating their space.
- No exhibit, location set-up or booth may be dismantled, taken down or removed from the assigned location prior to the specified and printed dismissal time. Violation of this rule may jeopardize your return to the fair in future years or if allowed to return your location may no longer be guaranteed.
- Take down, removal and dismissal times: o Commercial building booths – Sunday, August 26, 2018 after 6:00pm o Outdoor Vendors – Sunday, August 26, 2018 after 6:00pm
- A fairgrounds electrician will inspect all electrical hook-ups and can be available to assist with advanced request.
- No sale of weapons of any type (such as knives, throwing stars, guns of any type, etc.) laser lights, fireworks, offensive named or odorous products, and any products deemed not safe or of poor image. The Waupaca County Fair Manager has the authority to have objectionable materials, items, etc. removed from any exhibitor’s booth/space.
- No subletting of your space/location is permitted; nor is it transferable.
- No parking or camping on the fairgrounds – except in the designated areas with proper payment, registration and identification.
- No soliciting or selling merchandise, including passing out brochures/literature, outside of rental/approved area.
- All camping areas will remain neat and orderly utilizing appropriate waste receptacles for all recycling and trash needs. No campfires will be allowed in any campsite during the fair.
Your cooperation in abiding by these rules and regulations is greatly appreciated!